2012年11月21日星期三

cnn to go back to you

Protecting us? Or just to protect the I and come? , relationresultSloan smiled,but dull replied : you can say that is to protect all of you ,also can saying is to protect you . , relationresultBut also to protect me ?Can say clearly ? Thunder Tiger one, face full of doubt .
relationresultSiluoanthought, looks very serious ,replied : at first ,I didn want to protect you, but God commanded me to special ,from .But to tell the truth ,let me be most willing to protect you ,is not so simple .
But since I saw you ,I knew the meaning of god ,google. , relationresultThunder Tigerface scared ,scared replied : God ?Protect me ?Why do you want to do that? Mr. Rhodes will not protect us ? , relationresultHearing that,Siluoan helpless watching eye Thunder Tiger ,exclaimed : Alas in this way ,you have encountered risk may not just so simple ,for you, in this world there have been many strong eye on you ,even some who want to engage in illegal activities on your attention .
I do not know before ,now truly understand your value of your heart ,as the secret ,I will not too know too much ,and you don need continues to ask, in short everything ,to reach the first sword statue of door ,and in this way ,I will always be the first concealed their identity ,I hope you can keep this secret for me .
, relationresultThunder Tigerhear these words is very indissoluble ,shortcut: if it is because I do not give you so much more dangerous ,that do not incriminate you ?I think ,we should separate them from us ,a sword statue of door is not very good ?So if you want to protect me no more convenient .
, relationresultOh ,you do not understand, in fact the Rhodes lead you return the sword statue of door it is for your practice ,only when you went through many trials ,in every overcome when, you will continue to grow, and for your future work is also a great advantage .
I asked God ,this is a trip you will have many of the risk ,I have to take you back ,don you save .But the statue of God told me ,so will only limit you, now you, need most is to be good to have it all ,if you falter ,I now can be directly put you back to Jianzun door .
Sloan looked indifferently ,also in waiting for the Thunder Tiger .relationresultThunder tigersuddenly heard these words ,my heart is very complex ,want to own now and we separate ,this is not possible, Thunder Tiger does not fit .
If you do not go ,may be the way in the future there will be more dangerous ,even affects the people around them in danger, Thunder Tiger Road : I ,I would only be in all worried about security in the future ,I really do not want to because I do not -- , relationresultThat you can rest assured ,Facebook,I would like to life to guarantee their safety .
Sloan suddenly interrupted by Thunder Tiger ,paused again sighed : way are not everything is going smoothly. ,and they are also the same ,they also need to experience these trials can be really strong, you know ? , relationresultThunder Tigerone, he was lost in thought ,but soon it was determined ,then nodded and said: I and everyone is willing to go ,no matter how much risk ,I Thunder Tiger categorically not flinch ,and I ,now even if the power for those who really strong .
It is so not worth mentioning ,but my thunder tiger never to harm us . , relationresultWell ,well ,I can really more and more like you . Sloan smiled approvingly .relationresultThunder Tigernodded ,and then looked back at the lively place, then said to Sloan : we have to go back ,they also waited so long .
, relationresultdon to go back to you ,it is not obvious to let them know that you are coming to see me in ?You do not trouble, the terrible . Sloan funny ,laugh ,seems to be a bit naughty mentality general .
relationresultOh ,that I may go ,master, leave . Thunder Tiger is also funny laugh ,but Nasiluoan heart is gay .relationresultHowever,in thunder Hugang back the moment when, suddenly two strange men gathered around, but also appears to be very overbearing overbearing whispered : kid ,don have words ,go outside to say ,we have something to talk to you .
,cnn, relationresultThunder Tigerone, began seriously looked at two strange men ,and Sloan also appeared to be in the best of spirits at the two people .The two men are wearing a gray coat ,which is a high Youshou ,another is also very high ,but not so Shou ,and there is little fat .
However ,the two is the face with the poor ,who seemed to exude an invisible object .relationresultHowever,the Thunder Tiger for the alien two people but very disdain ,but he is very clear in his body back cover .
The main God ,will also be fearless and asked: if anything can be said here ,why go outside ?I look as good as two first inform the identity ,have what thing or specific discussions .
, relationresultUpon hearing this,the two strange men in the sight of at the same time flashed by a cold kill ,the thin man was she whispered : ,we are Sirius tissue ,if know it, just go out and talk ,if not in trouble here ,to each other are not well .
, relationresultThunderhear such answer ,or appears to be extremely surprised ,he is looking for the Sirius organization man ,did not expect that they have to take the initiative to find a home here .
Thereupon ,the Thunder Tiger will be the main force of the gods wish unnoticed to pass a message to Siluoan : master, now I want to ask you a favor ,these two guys I will have to live ,of great use to us .
, relationresultSloanfun smile ,also speaking to Thunder Tiger : rest assured ,a teacher ,you go and play with them ,if they want to die ,I will let them die not . , relationresultThunder Tigerby Sloan reply ,heart is assured, then against the two strange man said : OK, then we go out first .
, relationresultThe twostrange men smiled at each other ,then vigilance caught in the Thunder Tiger one after the other, slowly left the wine cabinet .relationresultAndout of the wine cabinet
,the two strange men did not say anything ,just very alert with thunder tiger to stream of people comparatively little place to go, and then Thunder Tiger know himself was taken before Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论