2012年11月23日星期五

http://www.beatsbydr4us.com past support this l

The door is a powerful supporter.
" With these conditions, emperor he is very clear, if connect to see your side can not do, you want him hereafter how go to and rule subjects of a ruler!"
A lot of matters I am to don't know, just would not like to touch, after all the business of secular world is still the less touching the better.
Fix Luo the way is again:"Still have, you come back of the matter is already a whole country to to the utmost know now, say not get you must appear once and the common people see and comfort the common people's heart, then deliver some signs to the common people."
Fix Luo to more say, my head more big, wait to fix Luo finish saying I have already a little bit frightenned into inaction.
Fix Luo to just speak his intention at this time, way:"Don't blaming me is been whole by you so many, don't return whole you once, I sleeping all uneasy steady!"
Hear this words, I also have to greatly sigh a , way:"You good ……good kind of, I have nothing to say."
Fix Luo to smile very evil way:"Can't, think to be whole you aren't a so easy matter either, besides I this also just small smallly requited once just."
Talking the idea of bottom be as long as have an opportunity,Artist Series, fix Luo and then absolutely also do so.
And the affair is also positive if fix Luo to say, the common people don't know O.K. and knew to still don't see side with common people, say however go to.
Therefore I pick for a day, and empire the common people spend together, purifying the Shu is on using to use again, use how much time I can not also know, knows with my fix for can feel tired.
The this decontamination Shu ability drives out some bad viruses that the human body hide, resume while making the sick people able to sign healthy.
The sign paper also sent out a not next 1,000,000 number and luckily nearby had numerous pupils to write for me, not, I write all too late and return how to deliver, besides the common people all want to get hold of sign paper from me.
A world comes absolutely quickly tired turn over, I felt be with enemy Dou last several days several nights also can't so tired;I am finally understand now, celebrity have no so do, everythings all want to pay for it.
At this time of I also don't know, this basically be not what celebrity's effect, the common people is basically to take me as their protection absolute being, still call in front of me I thunder king, but in my statue in front but is call thunder Wang Ye, most of people all directly call my thunder absolute being.
Spend about ten days and the brotherses to gather together, after taking leave with the brotherses, we just return to to get an address inside in star door.
These of time make my emotional stirrings very deep, the brotherses to I still similar to the past support, this lets to make in my heart decision, hereafter want ~only free, should much get in touch with with brothers.
Certainly, the business that goes to a bright star is also a matter is necessarily going,Beats by Dre Just Beats, can help to these brotherses are the purposes of this most.
The space craft finally set out and went this time of number because the restriction that is subjected to number on board in the space and food, only 1,200 people can go together, all of 1,000 among those people are ages to compare bigger brotherses, other 200 talented personses are this of pupil.
The purple sun is those old pupils, all stayed by me at come the star continue self-discipline, anyway they also had no that curiosity now.
This of with go pupil, mainly is the safety that protects old brotherses, conveniently make them open, because this is also tantamount to the trip of an exploration, along the road as long as discovered the star with fairy stone or strange flower different grass, or musted make a trip.
To those of my female companions, they most want of is seek some personalities moderate, the features beautiful animal returns to keep.
Sat several days of space craft, I all basically was meditating to adjust an interest mid-degree lead.
I also have no curiosity to this space craft and is different from others, the east in whole day touches west to see, the problem is also to pile up one after another, high fascination I see didn't a few months to decline down.
I heard Emma's voice and said at this time:"The owner pleases watch for ……the owner please watch for and want to get into velocity of light flight right away, please return to own cabin building within 30 minutes, fix an oneself well, the airship will get into velocity of light after 30 minutes."
Along with horary of past, I realized for the first time the speed brought human body of pressure, I and fixed Luo is an unique have never got into cabin building to be subjected to protective two people.
Because we want to try, the pressure brought by high speed exactly have much big, then test to find out can adapt to this kind of fixing of pressure to bear for Class, being a dollar baby expecting of being still the person that gold Dan expects canning.
At this time of we didn't carry achievement holdout, we don't think this demand as well.
The velocity of light brings of how does the pressure also be not likely to bring injury to us again.
Because the speed speeds, the pressure brought more and more big, and greatly of a little bit come from our ideas to anticipate.O.K., my fixing Luo has already had to carry achievement mutually anti-.
The information that tells me according to Emma, space craft finally will get into 2000% velocity of lights very and soon, but now just just arrived velocity of light, the pressure of its creation has already made me have a little shocked.
The speed is more and more quick, the pressure also follows continuously increment, I have to carry an achievement mutually anti-, while arriving decuple velocity of light, I discover a true dollar, the dint circulates in the body of the speed become slow exactly 100%, seem whole body the Jin vein all narrowed.
Until got into 2000% velocity of lights, the movement of true dollar dint becomes very difficult, the speed is exactly slow 2000% above.
The original broad avenue all became mountain footpath now, I wasn't not only shocked, on the contrary didn't already rejoice now.
Because fix Luo's sudden fantasy, want to test a human body to do exercises in gymnastics under the huge pressure, will have what influence.
Result, discover while seeing the variety of true dollar in I at under this kind of huge pressure, true dollar dint just solid in the continuous Ning, I favour take out four No. 3 quality fairies stone, 2 hand over to fix Luo, two by oneself hold in hand.
Although is to the utmost a simple action,make me eat suffering, originally under this kind of huge pressure, I would not° until spend a price of top a hundredfold complete this simple action.
From fix among Luo's air, I saw fix Luo because the relation of fairy stone, the originally tiny wrinkly eyebrows also loosenned to open, this meant to fix Luo be not don't want to take out a fairy stone to come to self-discipline, and is to basically lack the ability to do, wanting to take can not also take.
In the peacetime, because the true dollar inside the Jin vein all of the dint is in the saturated status, having the fairy stone can not also absorb.
But Be getting more different now, true dollar because under the huge pressure, be condensed, whenever the true dollar dint circulates in the body for a week, the meeting be condensed penny, natural Jin vein in will produce a crevice, but the energy of fairy stone at the right moment can fill up these crevices.
The energy of fairy stone, needs to circulate the number of the sky of 36 weeks in the body, the nature will become the true dollar in the body,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com.
Under this kind of environment, true dollar continuously of inspissation, plus the energy that the fairy stone provides, at the right moment can fill up the shortage of true dollar.
In fact, the true dollar in the body is like member structure, is also the small member of a constitutes, at present these true dollar member positive 1.1 drops of is slowly diminishing.
A year, continuously narrow at the true dollar member in spend.
And the depletion of fairy stone is also astonishing, from beginning self-discipline to now, have already used 10, fix Luo is used four, six other are all what I uses.
Comes down for a year, my true dollar member shrinks to only have original of half size, and still is continuing to condense.
This circumstance has never mentioned at all secrets once seen by me, so I can not know, the true dollar exactly shrinks what circumstance just be regarded as extreme limit, I can continue just now true dollar of continuous operation, until the true dollar can not condense any further.
According to the agreement of the us and Emma, this kind of very and soon flies time that will have been keeping on a decade, would come to a stop to add energy, then let public come out a several weathers of, continue again this kind of very and soon fly.
Therefore I didn't also get a choice, in addition to a self-discipline is still a self-discipline, I even also greedly once thought, if speed ability again several quickly last times like, words like that, fix for of the growth is necessarily Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论