2012年11月12日星期一

Beats by Dr Dre studio ions and have a litt

Up, only so those talented persons who have deep background will for the sake of I but successful in career.
I am in the hall stop for rest for a while, then needed an advertent fragmentary affair to instruct to the some winning of daily life two, oneself after all now still at the somebody else's surveillance under, none of each and every moves the ability is careless.
Returned to back yard, I took Feng Luan to arrive at den by myself, this den is an in home to defend a strictest place now.Entered into in the room, I could see those largely from strike bell, walk to come forward to go to, lightly fondle from strike bell.
Feng Luan quietly station at I after death, quietly what don't also say, outside have Shen Zi Ping of the under charge of Feng Luan to still have those two people stay by the side, not afraid someone approaches.
I have heart to tell the Feng Luan own affair, but the but again is afraid she the momentary is hard to accept, because own background if said out, can be said to be frightened, if not that for covering up these backgrounds of own bodies, oneself why the need for the fee devote to think of become friends with benefit Ma Dou and Ji boon.
"In fact, in fact I make you come over to want to tell you an affair."I hesitate not to know from where I should speak of.
"H'm" Feng Luan at I after death and in a soft voice answer way.
"In fact you also know I this isn't my own true identity now."My side says that the side tidies up way of thinking.
"This I knew, you thought of what come, spoke of these?"Deeply wear a son in the words of Feng Luan of easy, just heavy have been already disappeared.
"I autonym Xie Zheng, was an orphan since the childhood, is grew up in the orphanage ……so I came right away here, and return the chance and opportunity strangely fits arrived now."Probably untied oneself pimple within heart, I more say it's more agreeable, a brain will always stuffy all said out in the secrets in the oneself's heart, then there is never easy feeling in the heart.
After death of Feng Luan but don't talk, my wry smile for a while, then say:
"You must be frightenned by me and say that these afraiding of nobody will believe."
"I believe!"The Feng Luan after death says at me, is full of matchless tender feelings in the voice, return overdo, I saw be full of limitless deep feeling in eyes of Feng Luan and heavily seemed to to melt I am therein.
My lookinging at a momentary of Feng Luan unexpectedly doesn't know that I should say what, I finally just come forward several steps and embrace Feng Luan at in own bosom, two people tightly embrace at together, who don't also talk, just enjoy this kind of rare sweet, a kind of feeling is up in the air to deliver.
"Outside the teacher city of city, face west to about have 20 in there is a hill, at mountain Yin noodles, there is a small forest, the deepest place in forest, tightly get there is a cave in the place of mountain, the entrance to cave is very small, and still have a piece of rock to block up in the outside, there the noodles is the thing that I bring, because in of the thing actually can not take out, so I hasn't been using, if can spend at present this rob, is time to let those things release after imprisonment."
And the Feng Luan also just embrace me quietly, but firm of support but uploaded to come over from the double arm that she embraces each other me.
The city teacher seethed once again, because the year stanza jewelry will ascend to greatly show off of enemy Ming heart this time again is big four send forth to please to stick, say to open sale, but to the thing of sale but don't tell everyone, just make reference to nature know.
The city teacher is original and then isn't 1 to hide live the place of affair, listen to rich and honored, they say, I am grasped the second day after walking by the person of east factory, the whole person of city teacher all has already known this affair.
Although say this and the thou still have rich and honored in response to the spring their intentionally the publicity Be not irrelevant to fasten, but afterwards the speed of the news dissemination also too quick, and various explain on the second day I drive grasp of the hearsay have already had ten severals of parlances.At the beginning heard this news, I had some in distress situation, these people of teacher in the felling city also had a little a chicken old woman too much and unexpectedly had so great enthusiasm to this kind of rumours.
However is public to the concern of this affairs, also at the right moment let I immediately after this of eastern breeze, make moves ten noodles gold medals that the silver make Jian to deliver.It is 1,000,000 businessman's very wealthy persons to let the rich and honored prepare some invitations to issue to have some noodles for those city teachers or is a prestige.
But while writing invitation occurrence a small episode, the rich and honored came out to make a living away from home since the childhood, although saying could know a text to break a word, but if say to write, compare me also strong how much.
Momentary I discover to ownly and nearby and unexpectedly have no a person who can be competent this person's thing, this makes me remember fondly towards attending to Xian becoming having a little, if he is here, I think with his word and write invitation not just hand to capture.
The end still Feng Luan helps me the problem of solution and pleased Shen Zi Ping horse, however see him that kind of look down upon the whole visions and have a little indisposition in my heart.
The place of sale still chooses at last time the place of the jewelry general assembly, an article resides.Is original because protects and oneself of of the gratitude and grudge still have leaving of Wu Yue Niang to leave, I would not like to carry on over there of, but afterwards in consideration of these things are all courtly things, reside in an article of sell out of words, regardless is the process of sale to still price up space, all equal hence in the clear side of, oneself can set aside a relation, so finally still choose at here.
I is return to city teacher at the end of May,Beats by Dr Dre studio, afterwards because be caught, delay some dates in the east factory, after receiving these gold medals, I settle a day at the beginning of June six, according to the habit of the people, the this day is a lucky day.
Because last time the affair of silver mirror, I and go inside of Li Jian is a bit familiar to know, so the sale this time would still decide to let him to manage.
Oneself participate in a few various general assemblies as well before and haded scale most of will few years the jewelry general assembly of the stanza.That kind of is usually pretty much richer than wealth Dou, emulate the affair of jacking up the merchandise price on the general assembly, so I think that I's holding sale will be regarded as it's very normal.
But afterwards I just know from the of rich and honored, before although the matter of Jing price had occurrence, but was like me to like this and simply hold sale meeting but still the unprecedented undertaking of unprecedented, heard this my heart a little bit regret, but the invitations all have already delivered to go out, everything all already the night Yi of regrets, also have to let one have one's own way.
The beginning of in June is six nights, an article's residing is it may be said the summit of teacher rich man in the city, some persons of faces from teacher commercial circles in city all arrived at here and had some the treasure things that wants to embrace to go home, certainly more people want to experience for a while and speak of with others in the days to come, also mean that oneself is also well-informed, be no more lousy than a person.
Originally, be I said an article resided to convene this sale meeting of time, protected of nephew, Ping Yu Qing felt difficult very much.An article's residing usually is that what one is elegant ground of, doesn't hope at oneself to make these here to auction off a meeting from the Xu.
I didn't and Ping Yu Qing do to entwine more, but just found out Xu Jue, oneself's these gold medals are what Zhang Ju Ya is using to the matter of solving emptiness in the imperial government national treasury for me, that afternoons, Ping Yu Qing arrives at my in home in person and promises my claim.
I sit in a corner that resides in an article and looking at to arrive at of guest a beat to receive each other, then say some nutritive words of pretty much having no.Wu Tang nearby stands and originally depends on my meaning at me, didn't like to let the under charge of Feng Luan keep oneself company at any time, but because of the persistence of the Feng Luan, I still take Wu Tang at nearby.
In fact an article resides and some scale bigger brothel the building indoors up have some likenesses, a promise is big of the hall is in the center some zero spread this to put of table Deng, but in the upstairs still have some be separated plank to box off to open of graceful.
In the hall of in empress department, there is a high set, formely displayed all of jewelry merchandises are in this high on the stage.And in the peacetime have no what big of business of time, here is those imperial government big member or is celebrity's bachelor's degree, ground together drink to have a good time, Gao the on the stage can make those prostitutes go on stage to dedicate a skill, and can let the drama actors of one troupe perform in the on the stage, what to carry makes use of completely.
Leave a general assembly beginning for still some time, so now talking of people still underneath small voice, the corner of my place is partial to, so the light in the building can not project light upon, if as for words that is heedless, people can hardly discover to sit here of is me, this is also that I sit here Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论