2012年11月12日星期一

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com mpany Behind of

Occupy with Hao and mark mutually a company."
Behind of a words I is to have a meal together with I of many females say.In fact some time by himself/herself also the heart is sorry and ashamed, because various affair can say words in hardly having time to a day of oneself and many females in nowadays, together have rice in the evening, but oneself still occupies to leave.
I am directly going to and being partial to hall, see the Hao mark sit upright in the middle of being partial to hall, because time hurriedly descends a person even the tea and drinks hasn't delivered.
I see him and loudly say:
"Hope the stars hopes moon, finally wait you come, how the road is up still smooth?"
The Hao punctuation nods to say:
"The road up returns to calculate peace, however I heard you in the city teacher some affairs?Do you hastily seek me to come for the sake of this affair?"
My self-ridicule smiled for a while, then said:
"This affair it's a long story to tell, wait hereafter sometimes I just slowly tell you.However I seek you, not for the sake of this, but for the sake of another affair."
The Hao mark has a little an accident, then he asks a way:
"BE what affair so important, let I even none of Maos lets dozen, urge a life seek me to come over?"
"Pepperystomach-ache Su's wood in the city teacher already make coax for two months, connect a new appointee head to assist to open widely a somebody else win have to depend to sell pepperystomach-ache Su a wood subsidy, either domestic expenses, can only cherish this to open widely a person not to know to improvise, is an incorrupt officialdom.However who know Xu Jue come to seek me, let me help to drop Zhang Jia's pepperystomach-ache Su wood processing, I also ride with the current, let seven roseate cloudses with the price of decuple buy next Zhang Jia's all pepperystomach-ache Su's woods."
The Hao mark has a little interrogative of ask a way:
"The new appointee head the nephew who assist to open widely a person doesn't have city teacher richest person of call of Zhang Zhi Dong?Does their house still use those things?"
I mark for Hao to explain to say:
"Zhang Zhi Dong and new appointee head assist, just eight bamboo poles can not beat of afar relatives, the greatly clear Lyu stipulates to forbid officials to go into business, and this opens widely person to have no friendly intercourse in money top and Zhang Zhi Dong."
The Hao mark has a little accident of say:
"Do not thought of that he is still a honest official."
Saying of my despise:
"Is to isn't a honest official, I don't know and only hear we this opening widely a person is also a romantic person."
I looking at a Hao mark to ask a way:
"Pepperystomach-ache Su's wood is the a piece of secret concern that opens widely a person, because hears seven the roseate cloudses want to use up to thousand Su's woods for a year, he wants to let us by ourselves for a while to all swallow now pepperystomach-ache Su's woods on teacher market in the city."
Hear this, the Hao marks wrinkly eyebrows, say:
"I hear that the city teacher in nowadays superfluous pepperystomach-ache Su's wood contains many several 10000 catties on the market, although say value not how much , but according to seven roseate cloudses yearly of use a degree, so many Su's woods basically inexhaustibility."
Have to say that the Hao mark is a businessman of pure and unadulterated, have no a gainful affair, he can't do, I certainly know this, hence say:
"Open widely a person to say, if our ability does this affair, later the meeting goes one for us in some places convenient."
"Thus and very good, if canning make people go one for us is convenient, we hereafter trade can easily many."The Hao mark has a little happy of say.
"Pepperystomach-ache Su's wood wants to accept, but how accept but or have some a ways therein.Two days ago, I all sold to go out with low price again up to thousand pepperystomach-ache Su's woods and originally wanted to let city teacher of pepperystomach-ache Su the wood came to snow up added frost, when the time comes we again make moves, our Fa code can weighed a lot.But who know, unexpectedly be only opened widely a person to jump the gun, he now already the convener start procuring pepperystomach-ache Su's wood of city teacher."
The Hao mark hears this and hurriedly say:
"That we still don't act at once, if made Zhang Kun, that boy buy pepperystomach-ache Su's woods of city teacher to all descend, we can have no opportunity, I this comes right away a person to stick a public notice and starts procuring Su's wood."
The side says a Hao mark the side has to turn round to go out, I hurriedly blocked he down, say:
"You listen to first I finish saying, Zhang Kun calls of all of those people are the son nieces of teacher merchant princes in the cities, can not become much weather.However my pouring is to have a viewpoint."
", Say to listen to."
"While talking with Ji boon last time I listenned to he say, he still has now around ten thousand catty of of pepperystomach-ache Su's wood presses at in the hand, originally wanted the on offer, but who know because the influence of city teacher pepperystomach-ache Su's wood, the price of pepperystomach-ache Su's wood tumbles now, the thing has been pressing at in his hand, are those things still in Guangdong now."
"I know that that red hair Yi once says this affair with me, he wanted to sell to those things me, however I didn't promise him."
I walk to before the window, have already been getting blacker on the sky in outside first, can see an outside curving corridor up of severals grieve storm lantern and quietly treat over there.I say:
"You say if we that pepperystomach-ache Su's woods being around ten thousand catty of all buy down and carry city teacher, meeting how?"
Lookinging at of Hao mark gape I, the half loudly just says:
"You this idea really sufficient Sun of."
"Is not poisonous husband not, if being around ten thousand catty of isn't enough, let the Ji boon buy again, the direct sea transportation gets to Hangzhou, then walks water road to the city teacher and estimates this time if holding firmly is horary, is all right already for half month.As long as they accept, we sell, until they don't accept.Still have, if food of cheap of words, let them carry several ships to come over."
"You still transport food a food to do what, I hear that the food in the your hand can all have been already sold of sell, give of give, did you when think of to do big good man?"
Tease to the Hao object, I didn't care, but wry smile for a while, say:
"I drive east the factory grasp, I make Zhang Ju Ya just open to take off for me, food just among them of a condition."
"That you want a food to do again what, not afraid imperial government then grasp you."
I looking at a Hao mark, am a little bit meaningful to say:
"To want to let these people in the imperial government don't dare to move you so we will have a popular support, when the time comes regardless the imperial government want to you how, all get to look before you jump.Now drought your work in the north of Yangtze River, is this falsely the big inning that we win hearts by illegitimate mean."
"You this is the form to together play with fire, a not good probably everlasting perdition."
Listen to Hao mark this words, he is uninterested the affair said by me,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com, but if without Hao mark deep financial power, this affair I have never had confidence to work well, because is current of I have no how much , so just want to lend Hao to mark this gold chicken to lay egg.But see to now Hao's marking be not said by me.
Chapter 122 perfume(1)

I am in the brain deliberate for a while, decide that oneself early thinks that the good affair tells a Hao mark.This affair is original I early have this viewpoint, but until while being grasped east factory, I because is really boring and go to in the small hospital, I all cautiously consider the details of this affair appropriate, speak now and hope to let the Hao mark show interest.
I loudly call a way:"Bearer."
Rich and honored early waited in the outside, hear my invoke to sign a horse to push door to come in and sang a Re way:
"Master, do you seek to smallly have what order?"I just signal hint him to stand part, then return overdo toward Hao of the mark say
"In fact, I want so many foods to still have a purpose, that is the creation perfume."
"Perfume?"The Hao marks to surprisedly ask a way.
"Is a kind of flavor used on the body to the perfume, the Sa can let on the body Human body last the fragrance is matchless."
"You are to say ambergris joss-stick, but that thing is may come with luck, the price is more even expensive than gold, you make those things to there."
I shake to say:
"The ambergris joss-stick is been used to spread is really regrettable on the body, I say of perfume, in fact be use this big flower flower and grass grass system of thousand worlds, I say of although the perfume cans not compares with ambergris joss-stick, but its best advantage is to come out through a particular craft manufacturing."
"Can even if is that you can make perfume, that has how?" The Hao mark still doesn't understand of ask a way.
I looking at a Hao mark and say:
"Try to give it a bit of thought, be full world Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论