2013年3月21日星期四

little Long Jie Ao

Is big absolute being of offer sacrifices to of ground."
Once the spirits of surroundings original Ji Ji Zha Zha heard an of rare Luo immediately quiet down, devout of hope me, follow behind spirit elder together to their rare the Luo is big absolute being of offer sacrifices to of the ground went.
I puzzlingly pull here again puzzlingly be pressed last the identity of emissary, I am a bit careless, however I know they, the good elephant is subjected to threat of a devil.
In a sorcery that sends forth strength motion, river water surrounds, again the tree constitutes of in the house, a huge statue stands erect at present at me, I am in mind to consider this to be them in of the absolute being of the nature hope Luo!Gao Da Dun is dignity, a sorcery crosier holds in hand, after death a longbow, waist rib an arrows tube put a few feather arrowses.The deep vision looks up at blue sky, deeply extraordinary intelligence to him.Pour the manner of having the absolute being Zhi.
On getting into house neutral to namely feel mind matchless quite and peaceful, I think the reason that this should be the outside sorcery, if not because the sorcery that before once saw Ao cloud putting in the sea sees make the sorcery that people frighten in the isolated island again, I am to have no way to recognize to surround is in fact a sorcery in the outdoor totem.
Is secretly surprised in my heart, spirit one clan will sorcery, experienced demon of strong, I don't dare any further small Qu any sorcery, particularly sorcery, also have what can than change the four seasons of does the sorcery make people surprised and shocking more.The immature person sorcery of Ao cloud should spread from this ages, if Ao cloud experiences everything will be very happy.
My regrets lightly sighed tone and had never thought but drive devout of the spirit elder hear, he returns overdo, expression respect of ask a way:"Excuse me, emissary adult why sigh, although the devil is strong,naturally the big absolute being rare Luo adult will definitely help us to exterminate his!"
My wry smile for a while, don't make oneself wanting how to leave at the words of returning to his/her own ages here to speak, but kept to sink, spirit elder light way:"Listen to" work properly"that kid say the emissary adult is from the outside time and space since then, this is all the way definitely very hard.Let us prepare a place for stopping for rest for emissary adult."
I have no objection naturally.Follow behind in the elder after death, arrived at a log cabin that constructs on the big tree, I walked into a house, elder courtesy of excuse to leave to me, completely chase the emissary that I regard as the absolute being of that nature to hope Luo!
Since come it then Anne it, since he chase I regard as emissary, I for the time being pretend to be Be getting better at a time, just don't before I didn't walk, again come to an emissary adult.
The tree house is elegant and secluded, send forth the subtle fragrance of light plant, I hope the decoration in the house, simple but not simple and crude, the decoration of each product naturally, harmonious the clan unify, seeing to spirit appreciated beauty standpoint very strongly.
Spreads on the wood bed the mattress of 1 F softness, should also is built by plant, lying of my comfort down, deliberate in the heart how to break the tunnel of time and space, I now most have a headache of is don't know should what start, if the tunnel that can break time and space my affirmation can with lend the strength of oneself to fly the time and space of returning to my place, difficult is an illusory thing in the tunnel of time and space, Be existed to spatial everywhere, the but again can not make sure actually a where.
When really don't know that then oneself can return to, returning to the future reunion can't already the thing is a person not, and oneself can truely find out the whirlpool of leading to his/her own time and space also uncertain, after all I am the tunnel that shuttles time and space for the first time, all things is I calculate, if those whirlpool also along with horary of change but move position, so what age is my returning to future reunion ?
These complicated mind harassments wear me, not and greatly and in a short while, I sleep past, this feel sleep of nice-smelling, and till the second day in morning, I just wake up, I think that the plant joss-stick that send forth in the log cabin definitely has the function to tranquilize the nerves, otherwise I can't sleep so to sink.
Stretched lazy waist, I stand the window way of log cabin hopes be set off by the cloud and mist in morning under the tree of as dream world beautiful place, fill in the chest indifferent.The small white wolf that suddenly thought of to be sealed by me to print a body yesterday, little wood person and little dragon, these small guys are still too small, should need a miracle drug help very much, they grow.My heart reads to turn and became evocable three small guys.
The small white wolf is like the little princess of a pride, stand on the wood table, licked several station with quiet bottoms in the part, but little wood person still similar of shy, a few wood fingers tightly grasp my sleeves, don't dare to take shape towards seeing, little dragon then the Ba in a monster lord of shape, arms and legs Teng getting empty, a cloud being in its foot with me.
I loved to pitily touch them for a while, all of them is go out from my body, say on a certain meaning, all of them are me of kid.I funnily see a little wood person yesterday in the still barren head, grew today some hairs green grass, the crest was very interesting on the head.
I am nowise stingy of take out some"blood three pills" stand in the center of palm from the black gold ring, stretch their in front, the small white wolf smelt smell the miracle drug in the my hand, the big my idea anticipates of unexpectedly and the slightest ignore of become overdo to go, hope to outside of lake water.
The little wood person also stretched out a small hand of his/her own wood to stir up several bottoms miracle drug within my hands and immediately took back young delicate branch, the little dragon root is to see don't see as well, imitate Buddha to disdain to very much to the miracle drug in the my hand.
I the big Ya hope them and lose a track:"This was the miracle drug of best what I refined.You connect this kind of precious miracle drugs all not worth looking at?"Even if to ancient absolute being monster to say this kind of miracle drug to is also very precious, these three guys but completely a not worth looking at attitude.
A long time I see they don't change advertent meaning, I sighed a lay up hand in of miracle drug, usually I loathe to give up to use, but they disdain to a to attend to.Supercilious small guy!
From three kinds of is strong and go to a pole of strength conversion come out of spoil monster, I miss they of Class should all not low, just not know current of they can with I match body growth I of strength.
Sudden unauthorized biography in the door come a lightly ring, is the voice for pushing door, I quickly become overdo, but the little dragon is more even quick than my speed, turn make a flash of lightning sort keeps shooting to the door but go.
It is exactly the spirit girl who brought me at the by the lake yesterday to push door to walk an incoming person.
On all sides of spread the voice of burning the sort in the air, the together red light suddenly changes magically into a flood dragon that makes threatening gestures very greatly and opens big to swallow to the girl of spirit.
Spirit girl's hasing never thought a to come in will meet this circumstance, under Long Wei, the slightest didn't resist of helplessly lookinging at of the dint the flood dragon that the little dragon changes magically swallow.
I frightened, the body is rapid to come and go forward, way in:"Can not hurt her!"
Very critical moment, the little dragon stopped down, red of the light of fire is like an air is burning.
Consumedly of the group leader stop in the spirit girl's in front and curiously conjecture it.I quickly stand to the girl in front to scold a way to it:"Still don't return to."
The little dragon shook to shake huge group leader and disagreed again to become a little dragon to tie up on me, I wanted to make what her comforted tiny tiny on smiling and started to hand a very white spirit girl of facial expression, want in the heart should use what rubbish come to comfort be frightenned of girl.
On the face that the spirit girl frightens but show the way of the air of admiration:"Is this it the emissary adult that invoke a monster!Be eager to do well in everything big, the emissary adult is definitely stronger."
"Boon, Wu" my falter wears to evasive answers in the past, little Long Jie Ao wasn't lousy, hereafter still want to adjust to teach it more, otherwise will definitely ask for for me to have an accident.
On waving hand, I give° the little dragon to seal to print a body, spirit girl Rao has hoping of interest that supercilious small white wolf, is afraid small white wolf will also suddenly not obedient, I it with hid back the wood mean persons at me to all seal to print.
I to spirit girl tiny smile way:"Is it your elders that make you come to seek mine?"
The spirit girl has some surprise, I am how to guess to is what elder life she come get me to offer sacrifices to saint temple.Smile in my heart, yesterday since they spirit clan of long Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论