2013年1月20日星期日

fake oakleys magic trick in the a

Of person, how will want again that the matter being boring revenging this kind of.I of so still saying is so many, is because I want a familiar net the familiar net is with you and contact feeling feeling again and let so much later we get along with a little bit harmonious ……"
The Ji in the sky feels that the body goes to battle a hair cold, way:"You is this what mean?"
Eight claw improbity scorpion snakes heads put just and just and seem to be very serious:"Because, I prepare to leave demon forest with you and go out to rush some kind of worlds well.I know that in the change, the ages' new-born thing piles up one after another, elephant I have the snake of ambition like this and need to control more knowledge, so as not to be eliminated by the history ……"
The sky of the Ji is cold to hum a , the vision,such as knife, shoots in its ugly body, way:"Your useless talk connects an article and makes reference to bottom and also just wants to go out disaster the human life!Have me at, you don't think that!"
Eight claw improbity scorpion snakes had no to step back ground to stare his one eye:"Who say that I want disaster you, I just want to sign contract with you and arrive the external world to experience for a while and promote oneself just."
The sky of the Ji hears this words and absolutely a little bit dare not believe own ear, can not believe of ask a way:"You are the evil monster of nine ranks, but match in excellence a person the saint class respected by clan exist, incredibly would like to with mankind the label descend blood of contract, is that I listenned to wrong, still did your head have a problem?"
Eight claw improbity scorpion snakes hurriedly shake head to put claw, way:"You misunderstood, I didn't want with your label and descend the contract of the blood, but want with the equal contract in your label.You have to after my will, so as to make me work for you, contrary, I am also similar, this is matching chemical element sorcery equal essence."
The sky of the Ji is cool to say:"Originally, your purpose is to think that the among the living seeks 1 to find shelter of, but you think that do I probably promise you, innocent eight claw improbity scorpion snakes?"
Eight saying of the claw improbity scorpion snake affirmation:"You will promise."
The sky of the Ji looks up at sky ha ha on smiling, "that you are getting wronger!I in no case will promise yours, equal contract one label bottom, our life even if connect together, by that time you improbity snake like this, do what serious crime of matter, before the contract didn't end, if I want to safely have no Sun, can not move a hand to you, that you aren't to do as pleases, didn't I become an accomplice?Improbity snake, you build dream to go!"
The tone hearing Ji for sky is thus hard, eight claw improbity scorpion snakes not Nu not fire, Be just light way: "Ever since I am born till now from the egg, 365 inside, in addition to occasionally going out to slip away to reach to slip away to reach, always foolish here, always stay and wait my mission.If you don't appear, this will keep on I life of be over, arrive my next generation again, the one after one generation continues ……say
Harm a reason?I recruit who ask for who?I did what, you say for me two Person's clan is to speak what method of, and evidence,fake oakleys?"
The sky of the Ji is asked by him Zhi get up.
Eight claw improbity scorpion snakes seem to be more to say more eager:"You without any reason have no matter, poor went crazy and then run to want to fight with us, won and then call you this is in addition to evil Wei way, beat to lost and then say our serious crime, his mama of, you to say, is this fair?"
The sky of the Ji:……
Exactly is who church person clan language, the Ji is innocent of really think to kill by explosion it, even use thicks so masterly.
Eight claw demon scorpion snakes see him not to talk, the snake body also stops quiver, and the equanimity says:"You will promise mine, unless you don't want to own your person's clan of saint rank strength."
In the Ji heart in the sky on moving, cannot help but asking a way:"How do you know to outstrip?"
Eight the claw improbity scorpion snake one mouthful fog vomit and seem to think of own fog too poisonous, meeting Ji the sky poisonned to death, and then absorbed to return to, he hoped Ji sky, way:"If I know, at the beginning I still use to beat for you fallen petal flowing water?"
The sky of the Ji is greatly disappointed, raise a hand way:"That I still want your evil crystal a little bit more actual."
Eight claw improbity scorpion snakes two claws dance indiscriminately before the chest, way:"Not, not, although I don't know how break,can test, you have qualifications to outstrip a saint rank."
Conjectured it under the Ji sky one eye, way:"?I still really see not come you have this kind of to get."
Eight claw improbity scorpion snakes absorbed fog to completely return to.See Ji forget defense for sky, flash across in eye one silk glow-in-the-dark, waste your cleverness one a life time, also didn't win my tunnel son?
The station is getting straighter up, harmlessly shrunk to return to the tongue that have been swallowing to vomit, the speech seems to be very solemn and peaceful:"Is not that I own this kind of skill, but go to high highest saint light.We turn snake one clan, few ten thousand years after lose divine power.According to the Zu Xun, have been guarding saint light.It is said that we turn snake one clan, can again resume divine power, the only hope is this saint light.But the saint only has various marvellous function, it is divided into the blue and purple 7 F of Huang Lyu Qing of red orange, each strength that represent some one stage.But own the free strong that correspond the potential, can cross saint light.More make you these devouringly what person's clan like BE, at each saint light in, as long as you arrived the magic of the layer, have the qualifications to study the layer to correspond magic trick."
The Ji Ya in the sky however, the in this world still has this kind of thing, he can not help asking a way:"That have you already tried?"
Eight claw improbity scorpion snakes ordered to nod.
The sky of the Ji curiously asks a way:"That you go which layer?"
Eight the claw improbity scorpion snake Ao however way:"6 F!"
The sky of the Ji wishes, if this words are true, there is saint light so thing, it is nine class evil monster.Is also equal the existence of the clan saint class of person around, that what it goes to the 6 F should be a saint class.Say so come, isn't the first floor the state of the apprentice sorcery teacher of equal to mankind?
Isn't right!
The Ji deliberated the sky face upward to ask a way:"So.You at what does the 6 F learn?"
Eight claw improbity scorpion snakes peep out one silk gloomy, way:"I real strenght shortage, could not see 6 F light magic trick in the act.However, at in the 5 F light act, learned a to recruit."
The sky of the Ji is big interested in, ask a way:"What recruit?Use to see for me?"
Eight claw Pies his one eye, light say:"I said that I don't want to kill you.If you have the level in past.Just can pick me up this recruits, current of you.Perhaps haven't finished seeing 1/2, your person died.Because this recruits, the name is called poison~swallow~sky~bottom!"
The sky of the Ji declines to comment, way:"Name even if frighten a person again, also not necessarily have power, but and, recruit to this, I am unfamiliar, have never heard."
Eight the claw improbity scorpion snake cold way:"This is the ancient to lose a ground of magic trick, you are naturally getting more unfamiliar.I once estimated power, if I use this recruits, this demon forest may destroy greater half, and in the decade inside, the place being spread to is completely devastated.If really want me to use, you need not care surroundings life ground words, I can demonstrate to let you see, horizontal Shu, positive such as you said of, we the snake clan is a cold-blooded animal."
The sky of the Ji sees its ground air elephant not is in the lying, can not help wrinkly knit the brows to say:"Really have so badly?Even if is nine classes to forbid to curse, for example absolute zero and Fen the sky put out ground, the absolute being punishes of thunder, at most also can demolish this forest 1/3 and have no you to say so exaggeratedly."
Eight claw improbity scorpion snakes seemed to be impatient, the tone also had no beginning so of friendly: "Believe it or not, if isn't that I waited for several a hundred years, etc. impatient, again how the meeting tell this secret you, besides you return be regarded as my personal enemy, I really want to poison to death you.You don't want to looking at me with the look in the eyes like that, I know your sorcery rich in experience, but I greatly not, put together to perish together, let out poison to swallow world, you from think to have way to resist?Like, if you are a person who pursues the strongest strength, press I say of go in saint light, I am also very curious, you can walk to there."
Have so well a place, Ji sky how the meeting don't go, he once doubted as well, own terminal point was a saint class, again don't break land productivity quantity and ability, the saint in the snake is only exactly the key that untied this to lock.But he also knows, world does that have a so cheap affair?
He asks a way:"Need what condition Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论